IRON GAIT PERCHERONS, hereinafter IGP, is committed to respecting the privacy of our donors and pledges its best efforts to that end. In general, you can visit IGP on the web without telling us who you are or revealing anything about yourself. Our web server automatically recognizes each visitor’s domain name, but does not automatically collect personally identifiable information. There are times, however when we will collect specific information:
1. Information you provide to IGP directly: IGP may collect personal information such as username, first and last name, mailing address, phone number, e-mail address and payment information when you use our website in the following ways:
- Make a donation;
- Place an order through the IGP website;
- Register for a program or event;
- Sign up to volunteer;
- Register for our e-mail list
2. Information IGP collects from third parties: IGP may collect information about you from third party services. For example, IGP may receive information about you when you interact with our site through various social media, for example, by logging in through or liking us on Facebook or following us on Twitter. The data IGP receives is dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network.
If you choose to provide personally identifiable data, IGP may use this information to communicate with you, via US mail or e-mail advising you of upcoming IGP events, services, order summaries, volunteer and support opportunities or changes and updates to features of IGP’s Website.
IGP does not “share,” “rent,” or “sell” any information collected on our website. In addition, donor information collected through offline channels by IGP is not shared, rented or sold to any other organizations. IGP may use and share information with third parties specifically involved in the processing of your payment or where such disclosure may be required by law, or to protect IGP’s right or the rights of others. Except as noted above, donor information provided to IGP will only be used by IGP for purposes of furthering our mission.
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us by sending an email to us at (E-MAIL ADDRESS OR MAILING ADDRESS ON CONTACT PAGE). Upon receipt and processing of an “opt out” request, IGP will , within its commercially reasonable amount of time, remove your information from any future marketing communications.
This Website contains links to other external websites. The linked Sites are not under the control of IGP and IGP is not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites. IGP is providing linked Sites to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by IGP of the site or any association with its operators. IGP assumes no responsibility for the data collection and use practices of third parties that process online credit card transactions.
Thank you for your cooperation.